Thursday, May 29, 2008

Post Apocalyptic!

Okay, so I was browsing through Livejournal artists, and, similar to the Teen Meme, I found a place where lots of people were posting themselves as survivors in a post- apocalyptic world. I decided to do one... so I spent entirely too much time on it, and drew it with merely a mouse in MS Paint. It's huge (once you click it), but I'm exhausted right now, and don't care to resize it.



...but since I'm such a nice guy, I'll also give you a black and white one... which was last saved before a lot more was done to the background... and I will resize it a bit. It's still kinda big, and you should still click it.



I thought about adding speech or thought bubbles, with me thinking/saying something like "Seriously, guys, just let me grab some groceries and I'll leave," but then decided that I'd actually try to make it seem more like a comic book cover than a mere panel.

2 comments:

Sandra Novack said...

Very cool, Adam! I love the colors and the black-and-white version. Are you sure you don't want to go into a grad. program for design?! SCAD is close...

Saddest Factory said...

Haha, no... but I am sure that I can't afford that sort of thing! But/And/Besides, if I was able to find the scholarships and the fortitude to accept going into debt, are there really a lot of design jobs out there (and would there be when I finished?)?

Completely unrelated, do you know if it's possible to change how user comments look on the actual blog? I don't see a place to change comment colors, and black on dark gray doesn't work so well.