Sunday, May 11, 2008

Personality Test

I enjoy taking Personality Tests sometimes (...even though they also bring about a touch of sadness for some reason). Here's one that I found recently. You can click where it says "full Personality Report" for much more detail.


My Personality
Neuroticism
61
Extraversion
18
Openness to Experience
73
Agreeableness
99
Conscientiousness
61
You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You prefer facts over fantasy and are more interested in what is happening in the real word. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others. You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing.

Take a Personality Test now or view the full Personality Report.

UK ugg boots



So, yeah, that's me, I guess. Anyone else want to take it and share their results?

5 comments:

Sandra Novack said...

Oh, Adam, this is bad! Here are my results:

Neuroticism 99
Extraversion 38
Openness to Experience 82
Agreeableness 26
Conscientiousness 73

You are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You are tenderhearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity, however you feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You strive hard to achieve excellence. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. Your drive to be recognized as successful keeps you on track toward your lofty goals. You often have a strong sense of direction in life, but may sometimes be too single-minded and obsessed with your work.

Sandra Novack said...

Uh, and neurotic at 99 percent? That is just TERRIBLE!!!!

Phil said...

Wow, Adam. Now I know why Sandy and I like you so much. You're neurotic like Sandy, introverted like us both, and agreeable and conscientious like me. Here are my results:

Neuroticism: 39
Extraversion: 18
Openness to Experience: 24
Agreeableness: 65
Conscientiousness: 81

Saddest Factory said...

Sandy, I don't think that sounds too bad at all! Shy and awkward are terrific traits. One day I hope to meet an awesome girl like that... However, since I'm very much the same way, neither one of us will strike up a conversation!

Phil, of course you guys like me, I'm VERY agreeable (sheesh, 99%). I'm a little surprised about some of your results though; I actually thought of you as more extroverted, although I guess I can see the introversion when I think more about it. Oh, and openness to experience is only 24? You ate a sea cucumber straight from the beach!

Sandra Novack said...

No kiddin'. Phil isn't that open to experience, unless it's a strange science experiment. With people? Nooooo.

It's true: we like souls are too afraid to even speak to each other. Too true.

Hey, I got your website link: That picture was funny! Tied to ferns. Geesh, Adam.

I plan on reading your story you posted. Saw it last night. Today am working on a tutoring thing. But can't wait to read it!!!