Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I wrote an Anne Rice Novel

So, Anne Rice no longer writes vampire stories. It doesn't really affect me because I was never a fan. But it seems that lots of people LOVED her blood-sucking tales. I know, I know, but it's true.

So, in order to make the world a better place for Anne Rice fans, I decided to come up with my own tale -- one that is comparable to the originals, with strange characters dressed in fancy clothes and whatnot. What gives me the right? Because I've read a couple of her books, when they were the only things I could find. And even though I didn't like them, I'm pretty sure it makes me an expert on the subject.

So, one last thing to say before I post my illustrated novel: It turns out that you don't need Anne Rice in order to write an Anne Rice Vampire Chronicle.

No comments: