Monday, August 4, 2008

Classy People



So, this past Thursday, I was doodling in a sketchbook. I started off randomly sketching a person... it turned into a representation of myself. Then I added all my friends that I was hanging out with that night... to make myself seem a little less vain. What's more, I made us all very classy!

the cast: TJ with a cup of tea, Barry with a monocle and pipe, Myself with a scarf and bubble pipe, Krista with a champagne flute full of poison, a surly-looking Jake with turtleneck and a blazer, and Doug with a bowtie and tin of caviar.

Yes, we're all awesome.

2 comments:

Richard said...

These are extraordinarily well done, sir. I thought you were showing us some Disney stuff at first. :)

Saddest Factory said...

Haha, wow, thanks! The funny thing (so, let's give it an extra "Haha") is that the only reason I inked it and scanned it in the first place is because my pal Doug found his person with the bowtie and caviar to be "GOLD."

Kinda makes me wonder what else I've drawn that could be considered "extraordinarily well done." Probably not TOO much, but SOME stuff, to be sure! Maybe!

Thanks again, and darn it, come eat hotwings with us some Thursday!