Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Book of Sighs #2





Ah, yes, the second comic... funnier than the first, to be sure. This strip introduces Evil Anti-Christ Barry. This character was created for a friend of mine, who, despite being a good Christian, would also make for a great dictator. Evil Anti-Christ Barry is an exaggeration of a caricature of my pal Barry.

...although, the real person has changed a bit over time... Still though, I don't think he'd do what the fictional character does.

Haha, anyway, this character also underwent some pretty noticeable cosmetic changes from the original design. Maybe I'll draw both versions like I did with Silent C. Anyway, I've rambled far too much, and I hope the comic is enjoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you DO hang out with me because of my charming personality.