Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two Images

First is something I drew quite a while back. The second is something I drew very quickly in Paint pretty recently. I had thought about posting a story, and even wrote a good chunk of it today... but then I realized that the length of the thing might put people off, considering this is just a silly little blog. The tale is currently about a page in length, and probably has another full page to go. I might go ahead and finish the story later, and post it here... or I might try to make it more concise... We'll see. For now, here are the images.


3 comments:

Phil said...

I like the new look!

Saddest Factory said...

Woo! Thanks!
Hope everything is going well with you.

Sandra Novack said...

Hey you!

Phil is more up on blogging than I am lately!!! Sorry. I've been swamped (as you can tell--haven't updated my own blog).

I like the new look, too!!!

And I love the artwork. Very cool. Hope you are well.