Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here's the deal...

The scanner still doesn't scan. Also, I haven't drawn anything particularly funny or jaw-droppingly amazing anyway. However, I am writing a story (which is a little odd for me), or at least I'm trying. After I finish (IF I finish) this new project, I'll most likely post it here. So, honestly, I don't know when I'll finish it or what its length will be.
I'm also doing some art to go with the story. I'm thinking, currently, that the sketches are just a way for me to visualize my characters better and might only be posted afterwards as "concept art," but at this stage it isn't unreasonable to think that they could actually be part of the story. I don't know.


I wish I had amazing and interesting things to tell you (whoever "you" are), and maybe I'll think up some ultra-witty topics later on. But for now, this post is all you get.
Hope you enjoyed it.

Peace,
the Saddest Factory Artist,
Adam.

No comments: